Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec commitment to customers...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec commitment to customers...
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:09:46 EST
I just remembered something from two week ago.
I needed information on a Ten Tec product manual.
I could not seem to find the answer to my problem and Carl Moreschi  (N4PY)
suggested I send an email to the president of Ten Tec Jack  Burchfield.
I did and within 24 hours I got a reply.
Try getting that response from any of the other companies.
Jack Burchfield does not know me.
He could have passed me on to another person.
I am not going to help or hurt his business one way or the other.
Just thought I would share this with the list.
Ten Tec is a great company and may it keep playing Santa to me for many
years to come with new products.
Dan/N4VET