Re: [TenTec] Need help from an Orion owner......

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need help from an Orion owner......
From: "fraz1" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:43:23 -0600
Duane....please explain a tad more.  As I mentioned, I can switch from ANT1
on the front panel to ANT2 on the front panel while having the only antenna
on ANT1 on the rear panel.  When switching between ANT1 and ANT2 on the
front panel I can hear in both positions.  The other three responses I have
received cannot.  I don't believe there should be any coupling between the
two switch positions.

73 John