Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI Chirp Report

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI Chirp Report
From: VE1BN <ve1bn@eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:26:50 -0400
Paul -

I understand T-T changed the transmit audio/BFO board crystal frequency
adjustment from 9.000700 mHz to
9.000400 mHz.  Apparently this was done as part of eliminating the small
chirp.

Moving the F/W chips around did the job for me even if you think moving them
around is not the solution.

I don't have clicks or chirps.  Want to check with me?

73 -  Don,  ve1bn@eastlink.ca