Re: [TenTec] Cat operation with OMNI 6

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Cat operation with OMNI 6
From: "jim-g4ppg" <jim-g4ppg@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:08:56 -0000
Hi Wayne
Thanks for the reply so far you are the only reply I have received if
you can email a copy of those pages when you have the time it would be a
great help.
My setup hear is mainly Ten-tec I have a Corsair 2 and this Omni 6 plus
I also have a K2 which I built 2years ago in the belief that the k2 was
better but I still rate the Omni as my best ever rig, my operating here
is
99% CW if there a better CW rig than this I have yet to hear it.
Right now here in England there are many claim that the K3 is the best
transceiver ever but with less than four hundred being built so far I
Say lets wait ad see.
Thanks again Wayne.

Regards Jim G4PPG