Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Transceiver Survey

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Transceiver Survey
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:36:10 EDT

Gary,
See page 23 in the May QST.  The Ten Tec ad this month shows the  genealogy
of the Ten Tec line in 10-year increments, showing a picture of a PM1  (1968),
a Triton IV (1978), a Corsair II (1988), an Omni VI+ (1998), an Omni VII
(2008), and a big black rectangle with an invitation to "Tell us what's next."
There is then an open invitation to the amateur community to take the  survey.
To their credit, Ten Tec is reaching out beyond their current customers and
Ten Tec afficianados to tell them what their next rig should be.
73,
Bernie

In a message dated 4/17/2008 10:28:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,