Re: [TenTec] Headphones

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Headphones
From: "Wayne Whitman" <wwhitman@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 20:03:47 -0500
Sony Pro Audio MDR-7505 24 ohms

"Thanks to an acoustic design that positions the sound field very close
to the ears, the MDR-7505 headphone makes detailed listening possible,
even in noisy environments."

http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/product-MDR7505/

I don't work ssb, but they are great on cw with Orion II.

73,
Wayne
K4ELO

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:14:40 -0400, "BOB@W2PNJ" <bobw2pnj@optimum.net>
said:
> BILL,GET THE BOSE TRI-PORT HEADPHONES THE IMPEDANCE IS 30 OHMS PERFECT
> FOR
> THE ORION & OII.BOB W2PNJ 73.

Wayne
K4ELO