[TenTec] For Sale: Omni VI+ 564 and 962 Speaker/P.S. Time warp delivery

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Omni VI+ 564 and 962 Speaker/P.S. Time warp delivery from Ten-Tec
From: Kirb Nesbitt <k.nesbitt@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 19:27:36 -0600
I know I'm likely going to regret this later however I've decided to
part with one of my collector quality MY 2000' Ten-Tec Omni VI+ (564)
transceivers.
This radio was purchased from an estate several months ago still sealed
in its original packing as received from Ten Tec in late 2000 (ser#:
xxxx0310). It is a virtually new radio without so much as a blemish.
Along with the radio I received the following TT filters  which I've
subsequently installed and tested to confirm proper operation:
(1) 282 - 250 hz 6 pole
(1) 219 - 250 hz 6 pole
(1) 285 - 500 hz 6 pole
(1) 217 - 500 hz 8 pole
Plus:
(1) Model 962 power supply/speaker.
All original (unopened) accessory bags and original TT documentation,
boxes/seals and user manual.
$2050.00 usd +shipping (firm) - No trades please.

Kirb - VE6IV