[TenTec] 238B Tuner

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 238B Tuner
From: TMorton <cx7tt@4email.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:33:34 -0300
Tnx to all for your replies. I took the rubber sleeve off and then the
knob...discovered that the knob is separate from the gearing for the
number skirt....call TT repair and unfortunately it looks like a job for
the boys there as it requires dis-assembly of the gearing and I dont
feel comfortable with having a hand full of gears fall into my lap, HI.
I will take the top off again and see if there is anything that can be
done with a little pushing and shoving of the gears with a screwdriver.
I have no idea how this came about as the tuner has had very little use
since purchase in 2003...mostly sat in TT shipping box in closet...
73
Tom
CX7TT