Re: [TenTec] FS - Top Ten Devices Band Decoder for Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS - Top Ten Devices Band Decoder for Orion
From: "Dick Williams" <k8ztt@mho.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:58:34 -0600
Jim,

I wouldn't think you should have too much trouble finding someone to buy it.
Not only is the convenience factor an issue, but it saves a bunch of money
on coax and you only need one coax coming in the house.

I also switch my Ham M and Tailtwister rotors with the same system.   Have
just one rotor cable coming in and one rotor control box (actually I have
two cables and two boxes - have one M2 R2800 and it needs its own control
box and cable).

Good luck,

Dick