Re: [TenTec] Band Scopes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Band Scopes
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:40:50 +0000
Yep, I had the Heath pan adapter band scope thing, too

for a while.  A real band scope like Heath and Kenwood

are a huge help in finding a hole when changing  to a new band

in a contest..... so I miss these oldies but goodies....

Today u just get some jagged lines up from the bottom

of the display, more like a mountain scene.  73

Charles Harpole

k4vud@hotmail.com