[TenTec] SDR say what?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SDR say what?
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:54:13 +0000
I have found the RDS-8000xp to interface intimately with the

T.G of the HIPr but only if the 640 was in uscb mode and on

full ATP or at least 70% ATP when modulated by the MIEHF sub-

mode C to F converter.  But, do not try a F to C converter without

buffering the output/input with a .02 uMGR SMD.  A wired-in

.02 will introduce too much MID due to lead length.

Yep, that is what it is like to read this stuff.  GL one and all.

Charles Harpole

k4vud@hotmail.com