Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Fan Disappointment....

To: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Fan Disappointment....
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:36:43 -0800
I should have added to my previous post "with the exception of 40 meter and
(rarely) 80 meter SSB" about split contest operation.  However in those
situations, the exact listening frequency is specified and the sub receiver
serves no real purpose.  After next March, that will probably be a moot
point on 40 for most DX countries.

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com