[TenTec] O2 output level with PSK aux in

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O2 output level with PSK aux in
From: "Jim M." <jmiller1706@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 02:54:27 +0000
Using HRD sound card into rear panel auxiliary input.  With speech proc off I
get only about 50 watts out with max audio drive measured on rf wattmeter.  The
O2 meter shows 100 watts, not 50.  If I turn SP on, I can get closer to 100
watts out.  The O2 power meter appears to be reading 2x what is actually being
transmitted?  And or the drive level without the SP is cut 50 percent?  What's
going on in the DSP?  Any suggestions on how to get an honest 100 watts on Psk?
Jim N4BE

Jim