Re: [TenTec] O2 output level with PSK aux in

To: <jmiller1706@cfl.rr.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2 output level with PSK aux in
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:41:38 -0800
It sounds like there is not enough output from the computer to drive the O2.
Check to see if the ALC light is flashing.  If everything is turned up on
the computer and you're not getting ALC indication, then you need more
output from the computer.  There are generally two level adjustments on the
computer that need to be turned up: one is the "Wave" level, the other is
the "Master" level.  If one of those is down low, you'll get low output.
Also check for bad connectors and cables.

The SP will increase the output power, although I can't understand why the
discrepancy between the O2 Wattmeter and the external one.  When the
external meter reads 100 Watts, what does the meter in the O2 do?  Are you
you may need to do a master reset.

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com