Re: [TenTec] New Firmware

To: Linwood Davis <linbdavis@earthlink.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Firmware
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:07:59 -0600
Thanks, Lin

You're the second person to confirm this. I'm not a big RTTY guy -- I
do it on occasion because it's novel. That and the cats like the
sound (I used to have cats that used to really go nuts over the TOR
modes). I simply noticed some odd behavior in the AGC and wanted to
make sure I wasn't doing anything really stoopud.

73,

Kim N5OP