Re: [TenTec] TEST

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEST
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:40:02 -0500
An important point Bob makes is that Ethernet is readily affected by stray
RF.

In addition to ferrites on the Ethernet cables themselves, I find that
ferrites on the power cable to routers, switches, bridges and the like are
very important as well.

It appears many units made have little resistance to RF.

Like Bob, I also find that Linksys units perform well.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ