[TenTec] Talk directly to Ten-Tec representatives

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Talk directly to Ten-Tec representatives
From: WB2RHM - Ben Antanaitis <WB2RHM@ARRL.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:25:01 -0500

>Message: 3
>Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:32:25 -0500
>From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
>Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Firmware
>To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
>
>Regardless of who is right and who is not, about the various points raised
>here about Ten Tec radios - a little response from the company, right here
>in this forum, would go a very long way toward reducing confusion and
>frustration.

OK........ So, you all want to talk to Ten-Tec.......

I can guarantee where Scott and the Ten-Tec are going to be on March
14th and 15th.

You all can come and talk directly with them, and ask all the
questions you want............

Just buy a $7 (advance sale) or $10 (at the door) ticket to the 2009
Charlotte Hamfest and come talk with Scott at the Ten-Tec booth #58
and #59... get your info first hand at our 2009 Charlotte Hamfest.

http://www.w4bfb.org/hamfest.html

;-)

73,

Ben - WB2RHM