[TenTec] 2.063 Xg - AF Vs RF AGC

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2.063 Xg - AF Vs RF AGC
From: "G.C." <g.crosta@tin.it>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 19:27:36 +0200
Dear friends,

first of all I would understand better the differences between the two AGC
systems and their capabilities.
Could anyone explain the different solutions and their features?
Secondly, when I change between the two systems through the RX menu shortly
when the DSP message disappear the system seems to work properly. Is this
procedure correct?
Third, when AF AGC is chose the NR doesn't work and the radio is muted, is it
correct?
Fourth, when RF AGC is chose the NR work properly and it seems better than the
previously firmware version.
Fifth, what is the purpose of the MIC/PWR setting on the OTHER menu ?
Sixth, could we change the sweep windows bandwith ?

Thanks

Giuseppe IZ2ABU