[TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII
From: "Curt" <rhulett1@consolidated.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 11:46:10 -0500
I've owned a 588AT for little over a year, it's not getting the use it deserves
and it's somewhat hard to justify letting it age on my desk.

I'd like to sell the rig, but then contemplate potential damage by the shipping
company, or someone experiencing buyer's remorse wanting to return it for full
refund three months after purchase, it seems best path is to just let it
continue to sit on the desk or box it up for the closet.

How do folks accomplish closing sale on such an expensive item without being
hounded (or worse sued) a year later by someone who burned up the finals
attempting to operate without any load?  Or being victimized by a fake money
order?  Is a hold-harmless contract of any value?  It just seems too complex to
be worthwhile.

73, Curt KB5JO