Re: [TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII
From: Mr Mike <kf8zn@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:19:32 -0700 (PDT)
My Favorite snippet from an ebay ad was :
"This Radio is GUARANTEED not to work, should it begin working within 30 days,
you may return it for a full refund"

I sell high dollar stuff like that at a hamfest, with an inverter and dummy
load hooked up so the person can test it prior to buying.

What I love are the guys who use thier Amateur Callsign as an eBay ID, and then
include in the writeup "lights up, but I have no ability to test it, so sold as
is"

Back the Truck Up Ethel...............................