Re: [TenTec] humm

To: Walt K8CV <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] humm
From: "Richards " <JRUING@AMERITECH.NET>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:01:52 -0500
OK... makes sense, especially from the practical side of life.
Yet, TenTec told me not to run any extra ground wires until
I encountered a problem that grounding like that could solve,
and so far  (picture me knocking on wood and chanting several
good luck mantras....) I have had no problems that would solve,
so following the KISS method, I have not grounded the gear.

And yet... I acknowledge the user manuals always say to ground
the stuff.

Crazy, eh?