Re: [TenTec] 238 caps

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 238 caps
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:13:01 -0800
If you do a search on e-bay for "capacitor doorknob" and you'll be surprised
at the values you find.  I'm looking at one right now with 5 of the same
capacitors I used for $24.50 "Buy it now" price.  Here is the link if you
want to look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/470-pF-16-KV-Doorknob-Capacitors-Brand-New-Lot-of-5_W0QQitemZ200422100559QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eaa168e4f

            Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com