Re: [TenTec] TT Centurion AMP failure

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Centurion AMP failure
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:03:24 -0500
  Absolutely.   I put the 10 meter board and tubes in my
new Centurion.   I had my wife, Susan, read me the
instructions... again... as I went.   We checked - and double
checked - because I read those warnings in the manual.

I have no problem with the license exams... which are designed
to assure we have at least a little dangerous information about
these things.

I also REALLY appreciate this particular post as it has been
very informative.

And for "just the facts, ma'am..."   --  my Susan and I watched
three seasons of old Dragnet shows and Joe Friday never
said that once !    She is  younger than I and was crushed.