Re: [TenTec] Electric safety

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Electric safety
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:23:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gerry

I never realized after a these years why I smelled like a dead rat after 1 day.
 I thought it was me!  I blew it off thinking that the cotton breathed more
easily when we switched.  How about that.

If people do not mind, I would like to ask, what fabrics should I be looking
for?  Email me direct for where I can order them.  If I wore all leather people
would think I drove a Hog.  We have to ware uniforms sort of speak, Tan shirts
and Brown pants with black or brown shoes.  Gym type shoes are acceptable as
long as they are brown or black.

Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith.  Jim K9TF/WA9YSD