Re: [TenTec] wither CW

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW
From: Gary Bold <garyzl1an@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:25:17 +1200
Hi all,

I wrote an interactive "audio only" Morse teaching program some time back,
which you might like to check out.  It's downloadable from the last link on
this page:

http://www.nzart.org.nz/exam/index.html

This uses the soundcard, and teaches characters in an ordered sequence,
introducing new ones by considering the correctness of your keyboard
response to an audio character.  Uses Farnsworth Morse, and implements the
basic Koch method.

It taught Morse to a lot of learners back in the days when we still had a
Morse test over here.

Gary, ZL1AN