[TenTec] Omni D SWR/S unit meter help

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D SWR/S unit meter help
From: Ivin Flint <ivinflint@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:07:41 -0700 (PDT)
The SWR/S Unit meter on my Ten Tec Omni D series C isn't working very well.  It
seems fine when I first power on the radio.  In just a little bit of time it
just lays completely down to the left like no connection is being made to it.
If a real strong signal pops the receiver it comes back to life, or by flipping
on or off a filter is will come back a lot of times.  It isn't affecting the
performance of the radio, but I would like to fix it.  I could use some help in
trouble shooting this thing.

Thanks.

Ivin W9ILF