Re: [TenTec] Eagle

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:21:47 -0400 (EDT)
Rick,

It's been many years since I was a serious contester (I dabble a bit
nowadays but I'm really a DXer), so this is really more of a question than a
comment.  I would have thought (perhaps incorrectly) that a serious
multi-multi would be using radios in a higher price/performance bracket than
the
Eagle, such as the K3 or the Orion/Orion II.  Am I wrong?

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 9/28/2010 3:27:07 P.M. GMT Standard Time, Rick@DJ0IP.de