Re: [TenTec] Eagle

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle
From: "Art Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:42:32 -0500
Stuart,

I've already decided that I want an Eagle. It's 2khz specs are about 10-13
db better than those of the Omni VII, which is one of the first things I
look at with my use.

So now I just need to sell this Omni VI, Option III, 961 PS, Inrad CW
Roofing Filter centered on 600hz, Inrad 400hz filter in N1, centered on
600hz, and the Coveted TT221 9mhz, 250hz CW filter, centered on 500hz.

It's one heckuva setup...and I know I'd probably get more $$ pulling out the
filters and selling them separately, but would rather not do that.

For the money I don't see downsides in the Eagle.

73,
Art