Re: [TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 01:13:12 -0400
On 9/28/2010 10:50 PM, Andrew Moore wrote:

> This is taking into account only dollars -- not features.  If you're going
> to scale dollars, shouldn't we scale the state of the art too?

        Oh NO, not at all Andy... Because if we believe
        all the nostalgic banter, then we would realize
        radios were so much better in days gone by, as if
        radio is on a reverse technological drift, where
        Collins stuff was the best ever, tubes ruled, and
        every since the 1960s, everything has continually
        degraded in quality and utility.