Re: [TenTec] More on problem after master reset and battery

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] More on problem after master reset and battery
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:17:32 -0400
With the battery possibly being bad, try a full reset to the Orion as
follows:

1) Power off Orion.
2) Power On holding the VFO B LCK button.
3) Continue holding LCK button until the radio says "Battery Failure".
4) Power off Orion.
5) Power on holding "Main RX/TX" button.
6) Continue holding this button until the radio says reset complete.
7) Do not clear any settings when asked to do so.
8) Power the Orion off and back on one more time.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com