Re: [TenTec] WTB - Power Supply for a OMNI 6

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB - Power Supply for a OMNI 6
From: "Walt Amos" <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:44:00 -0500
Well, that's just not quite true, yes, they will run fine on any old power
supply BUT the catch 22 is they need the 25 amp fuse or breaker between the
rig and supply as the TT gear can draw excess current and blow the internal
fuse if you don't have the breaker and happen to use the wrong antenna or
maybe no antenna or otherwise run it into a mismatched load.

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.