Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna
From: kf6e@mail.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:04:07 -0500
Thanks.  If flagpoles were allowed, I'd have a flagpole antenna.  I spent about
a half hour talking with my lawyer last night,
and there are no loopholes in VA law that I could use.  The only flags allowed
in our community are the type that attach
to the exterior wall.  I have an MFJ apartment antenna that I might be able to
disguise that way.

 I'm going to apply for permission to erect a basketball backstop in the back
yard.  The screwdriver vertical will just fit inside a six-inch PVC pipe.

73,
Frank
KF6E