[TenTec] If anyone is looking for a nice Omni VI+ and accessories...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] If anyone is looking for a nice Omni VI+ and accessories...
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:08:32 -0800
you might want to keep an eye on the "Used Equipment" section of
Ten-Tec's website.  Better yet, maybe call Stan or Stewart.

The repair department recently finished checking the Omni VI+/564, 961
p/s-speaker and 238 antenna tuner that I traded in toward my new Eagle.

All were in great condition when I used them, and now T-T has gone over
them thoroughly to be sure that they meet specs.
Never were outdoors or around smoking.

The Omni VI+ had a full complement of filters geared for the CW
operator, including a couple of INRADs, but they don't take those in
trade so I sold them independently.
I do have the s/n of each piece of equipment if requested.

73 de Jim - AD6CW