[TenTec] Inrad Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Inrad Filters
From: "Rick Smith" <kt_7g_macro@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:20:43 -0800
I have a pair of Inrad filters that a friend of mine purchased for his OMNI VI,
or maybe he was contemplating an Orion.   He passed before he got them out of
the box.  The #761 is listed as a replacement for the Ten tec 218.  1800 hz 8
pole crystal filter.  Inrad lists it as a plug in replacement for the Argosy I
& II, Omni V, VI, VI+, Omni B&C and Orion and Paragon.
   The other one is the #762 , 6oohz cw filter.  Inrad only lists as a plug in
on the Orion.  It improves the close in dynamic range by 13db.
   He paid $115 for the first one and $80 for the second.  I think that 75% of
that is reasonable and fair, Let me know.
  Rick KT7G