[TenTec] TT transmatch Noise Bridge Kit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT transmatch Noise Bridge Kit
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 00:16:23 -0400
I have a TenTec station Omni VII, Centurion, RX-320D, Model 715, and
some of their receiver kits.  I also have a pair of Palstar tuners, only
one of which is on line with the transceiver right now.

I like using the RX-320D.   I wonder whether anyone thinks I could use
the noise bridge to tune an antenna on my spare tuner -- allowing me to
tune the receive antenna without having a transmit signal.    Seems like
that would be just the thing for a receive only setup.   It would help
if and when I manage to work the RX-320D into line as a second receiver
for the transceiver.

Any traction?    Any tips on how to use it right?

Here is a link to the TT description.  It sounds like it would be the
ticket.

        http://www.tentec.com/index.php?id=58