Re: [TenTec] cooling fan

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cooling fan
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:49:20 -0400
I think it would have to be a very small fan not to increase
front-to-back depth.  If it was too small it would not move much air and
just add noise to the mix.

Instead, if the rig is in an enclosed area where heat can build up, you
might be just as well off installing the fan into the rear or side of
the enclosure, itself, to keep air moving across the heat sink.

Happy Trails.