[TenTec] Passband

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Passband
From: Keith Hamilton <tuner@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 19:20:03 -0400
I hear the default 700 Hz tone thru the 500hz filter with the band pass control
centered. When I switch to the 250 Hz filter the tone remains 700 Hz  The
signal strength goes to almost 0. To bring the signal strength back, I must
tune up the band raising the tone heard at the same time to an unacceptably
high level  This should not happen if the passband of the two filters is the
same.

Sent from my iPhone