Re: [TenTec] power went out

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] power went out
From: Jim Vohland <n9vo@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:56:22 -0400

As i stated on my initial post, there was no disrespect intended. I guess I
could have chosen my words better. But the fact remains that someone with
minimal electronic skills should not be learning while working on an amplifier.
As we know, the high voltage can be a killer and it's not the place for a
novice technican to be learning. The gentleman needs to get some assistance
with his troubleshooting.

Again, safety was the primary concern. Some things are not for the first
steps........