Re: [TenTec] power went out

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] power went out
From: Dave Humbertson <w3np@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:57:05 -0400
  I don't the think the OP in question was actually going to  dig into
the amp regardless of the outcome of the fuse test but the warnings were
definitely called for and "warnings" by their very nature can often come
across as stern or rude.   That being said, I am including a link that
includes the original post I made to several "tube gear" reflectors back
in 1998 concerning a lapse in judgment that I made.  The photo is mild
compared to what it looked like right after the "lapse".

"Amplifiers are H-A-Z-A-R-D-O-U-S!!!! Not for beginners. Period!" --- from
K8VT's post.

http://www.w3np.com/hvsafety.htm

73, Dave - W3NP