Re: [TenTec] power went out

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] power went out
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:21:43 -0400
You must have missed the message where I indicated
I AM NOT THE GUY WITH THE AMP PROBLEM.   I only asked
how the other ham uses a meter to check fuses.

And I only asked once....not sure why you chastise me for asking
again.

Please be assured I will not be fixing anything beyond my limited
qualifications.  I appreciate all the warnings.   I apologize if my
side question ends up distracting the group from answering
the other ham's questions about his sick amp.

Thank you all !!

Happy Trails.