Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: matthew martin <w8mjm@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:48:08 -0400
Maybe... hopefully they just sold more rigs than they anticipated and
just need to re-stock.   It might have gone better than they expected,
as opposed to being a total flop.    It may all depend on their
construction cycle... hopefully they are a breath away from restocking.

Maybe there is a bright side to all of it.  I prefer to be optimistic, even
though I have no more evidence than supports our being pessimistic.

Thought for the day =

        The OPTIMIST believes this is the best of all possible worlds...
                While the PESSIMIST AGREES ...  this is as good as it can get...

So you ya just never know...   ;-)

Happy Trails.