Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: art davis <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:44:00 -0500
I hope elecraft keeps going if for no other reason to keep pushing TT to bring
out new products. But TT is a very diversified company with ham radio being a
small portion (less than 25%) of the total income. On paper anyway, I would
think TT should be more bulletproof than Elecraft in a shaky economy.