Re: [TenTec] Tax on Inventory

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tax on Inventory
From: Paul Gentry <phgentry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:08:20 -0400
I certainly do not think Ten Tec wants to go out of business.  Their issues
may have to do with a parts supplier or various other issues in regard to
having "everything" to make a finished product all the way down to shipping
containers.  I would think giving Stan a call rather than just re-looking at
the website for a change in availability would be a better route.  I think
Ten Tec like a lot of other smaller companies puts their website updates
behind direct customer responses through phone, mail, and email.  Lastly, I
certainly do not think Ten Tec is "...forcing hams to buy rice boxes".
Personally I do not buy things based on unavailability and would not think
most hams would not buy another brand or model because the one they really
want is unavailable- perhaps discontinued but we all know there is a huge
used market so you can still have your dream radio that was manufactured 30
years ago.

73, Paul K4BWG