Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Ray Sills <raysills@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 20:18:15 -0400
OTOH.... maybe those rigs are popular enough that they "just can't
keep them in stock"....

It's a tough business call:  how do you anticipate the proper
production level to meet demand, and demand which might change
quickly with competition from similar products of other manufacturers.

I doubt that Ten Tec wants to go out of business.  Also, don't forget
that ham radio gear is only one aspect of their business.

And, it's possible that the website is just -wrong-... and hasn't
been updated.  That's been seen on other ham radio sites, like
Buddipole, where "unavailable at the moment" products are quite
available.  You have to call them on the phone to know for sure.

73 de Ray
K2ULR