Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:21:42 -0500
Richards,
    Please note the use "to" in your sentence below should be Two as in the
number 2. Just thought since you were correcting people, you should get it
right!  BTW, Elecraft currently produces 4 radios, a wattmeter, a panadapter
(something that TenTec is grossly missing), an amplifier, and a bunch of
smaller kits - antenna tuners, generators, etc.  The last time I checked
TenTec was not producing anymore than that.
Jerry W5JH