Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:11:26 -0400
Don' t you mean Pizza Maker ?     (not pizza...)

        You know... give a man a pizza and he has a good breakfast,
                but give a man a good pizza MAKER... and ...
                        He will be happy for life.

At least I think that is the way that goes...

But seriously, folks, to observations:

1)  Elecraft really only makes a couple of current radios ... while
TT has a large active line.

2)   I think it is great we have both TT and Elecraft as I think there
is room for both outfits in the biz...   These two little Davids look to
slay the three Giants of the biz.

Personally, I don't mind arguing over whether or not my Omni VII is
better or the Orion II is better than the K3  - as either way we are
talking good stuff in the same league.  The harder the k-3 guys argue,
the more credibility it gives our  TT gear.

Happy Trails.

   However, if they decided to sell pizzas I bet it would be a