Re: [TenTec] September QST Ad

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] September QST Ad
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 20:24:45 -0400
Quite right.

HOWEVER, I REALLY LIKED THE STORY ABOUT GETTING THEM
TO PROOF READ AND CORRECT THE SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL
ERRORS !     That looks bad on anybody's ad copy.

Sidebar....

This morning I got all cheesed off trying to chase 10 Meter EU DX from
my Michigan QTH with my new TS-590s which is more complicated and not as
intuitive to operate as my Omni VII ... so, I switched to my trusty old
Omni VII and quickly made several contacts - slicing through pileups
using my home brew aluminum 10 M rotatable dipole up at a mere 30 feet.

Man... what an easy rig to run,  and so nice to get a real 59 signal
report from the UK and France.   It is fun to say I have a TT rig when
they ask me what rig I am using.

Yeah....man... almost too easy...    ;-)

Happy Trails.