Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 software

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 software
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:58:42 +0000
Hi Glenn,

I typically use N1MM Logger.  I do a fair amount of contesting and
that's what it excels at.  But I also use it for my everyday logging.
This would be my first choice.

Ham Radio Deluxe will also talk to the Omni 6+, but you have to
configure it as Icom 735.  Logger 32 supports the Omni 6 directly.

All 3 packages are freeware.

73, Barry