Re: [TenTec] help with Corsair II tx/rx off freq issues

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] help with Corsair II tx/rx off freq issues
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:07:13 +0000
Barry,

When you have OT switched off, the PTO varactor voltage comes from an
internal pot on both Tx and Rx. The front panel pot is inoperative!

When you have OT switched on, the PTO varactor voltage toggles between
the internal pot and the front panel pot, between Tx and Rx. Which is
which depends on which OT option you have chosen from the front panel
switch.

I say again, if he doesn't get the shift when the OT is switched off, it
can't be that the front panel pot is misaligned to the internal pot.

73,
Steve G3TXQ