Re: [TenTec] OMNI C Mixer or PTO problem

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI C Mixer or PTO problem
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:08:41 +0100
Mike,

The output of the Omni's PTO is routed to an RCA Phono Jack on the rear
panel marked VFO OUT.
There is another Jack marked VFO IN fright beside it.
If you do not have an external VFO, then you must either jumper these two
jacks together with a short coax cable with Phono plugs on each end, or
simply solder a jumper across the two jacks inside the radio.

73
Rick, DJ0IP